System requirements:Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/ Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8Important Please make sure to backup the database before installing new versions.
1. Create a backup of your existing data from the File |
Backup Data Menu. If using Job Designer on a network, please perform
the backup on the machines where the Master copy of Job Designer, or
the Database Server (Client/Server users) is running
2. Client/Server users only: Uninstall the Job Designer
server (Database Server)
3. Client/Server users only. Delete the jd.ini file from
C:\Job Designer Documents
4. Install and run version 3.
5. Close Job Designer
6. Restore your data backup from the new Application servers
"Restore Data" menu.
7. Run Job Designer.
Upgrading from version 2Job Designer scheduling software version 22.214.171.124Please note: Version 3.6 and higher requires a new unlock key which can be obtained free of charge to registered users.Please login to your account to obtain a new key.